Thursday, December 6, 2007

Make a wish...

After I finished my post last night, Kenna came up to me and said, "Mommy, I need to go and open the front door and stand outside and make a wish."

I had a little chuckle over that, then told her that since it was so cold outside, maybe she could go upstairs and make a wish looking outside her bedroom window. She ran upstairs, presumably made her wish, then ran back down through the family and into the toy room in the basement.

After being down there for a few minutes, she ran back upstairs to me with a completely dejected look on her face.

"Mommy, my wish didn't work! I don't have a printer by my computer!"

She has been asking for several days for a printer for the downstairs computer so she could print out all her artwork. I guess she decided mom and dad were too slow and she'd have to take matters into her own hands.

No comments: