Friday, December 7, 2007

31 weeks and counting...

In honor of my 31st week of pregnancy, (and basically because I'm bored but too tired to really accomplish anything) I thought I'd compile a list of the my most and least favorite things about my current state:

10 Things I Hate About Being Pregnant:

1. Gagging on the toothpaste every morning (every SINGLE morning)
2. Being swollen.
3. Everything hurts.
4. Lack of sleep (due to #3 usually).
5. Constant stuffy nose.
6. Rude comments people make about your size, due date, etc.
7. Random people feeling like it's okay to touch my stomach (seriously STOP IT).
8. Not being able to wear my wedding ring when my hands get too puffy (I must admit, these winter pregnancies are better for that!)
9. All the (rather large) pills I have to take everyday.
10. The process required to get the baby out - which so far, has always included induction.

10 Things I Like About Being Pregnant:

1. Feeling the baby move.
2. My hair and fingernails grow faster.
3. Not feeling guilty about putting my feet up and relaxing (or trying to).
4. People seem to be more friendly and nice to you (although this can backfire, see #6 and #7 above).
5. Getting to take a month off work.
6. Shopping for baby stuff.
7. Having a shelf to sit my cereal bowl on.
8. Decorating the nursery. (boy stuff this time, yay!)
9. Being part of a miracle.
10. I get one of these at the end!














No comments: