Monday, December 17, 2007

I miss my car...

I had to take my car to the shop today to get the dent fixed. Therefore, I had to start driving my brother's Suburban. While I am intensely grateful for their willingness to let me borrow a car for the week...I never EVER want to own one of these behemoths. I feel like I'm driving a tank.

I had to take it over to the mall to get a new cell phone (since the battery in mine decided that holding a charge for any longer than 10 minutes was not something it felt like doing anymore). I ended up parking clear out in the boonies of the parking lot because I didn't trust myself not to hit anything due to the immense size.

It has all kinds of fun quirks (i.e. when you push on the gas pedal it has an STRONG desire to turn left...) and interesting sounds effects (squirrels live in the heating apparatus, I'm pretty sure...)

I've decided I like little, quiet, 4 door sedans...a LOT.

i miss my car...

No comments: