Thursday, December 27, 2007

Help!

It just hit me that the baby is coming in about 6 weeks. I have now hit panic mode! There is still so much to do before he gets here. I think the blogging is going to get more spotty as the date approaches.

I still have a quilt, an afghan and 3 blankets to finish before that and innumerable things to do at work. Not to mention all the little baby things I need to get - like clothes and diapers.

Mom is going to help me with the quilt. For some reason I decided that I was going to hand quilt all the squares with designs instead using the maching to do the boring "X" across the middle. I have only done about 30 of the squares and I have 70 left. YIKES. So she will take some of the squares and help me finish that part.

ACK! I hope I can get it all done!

No comments: