Sunday, December 2, 2007

Look how pretty!

It being a nice relaxing Sunday today, I decided to do some more work on the baby's quilt. (The time is quickly approaching and I'm no where near finishing this project. Maybe because I decided to hand quilt all the squares? Silly me...)

The girls were coloring and playing with their dolls (quietly and without fighting for a change), so I thought it was the perfect time. I sat down on the couch with my needle and thread and went to town.

About 15 minutes later, McKenna comes to me with her doll and says, "Look how pretty Mommy!" They had taken the three dolls they were playing with and had put makeup on them, i.e. colored all over their hands and faces with the crayons. They were SO proud of themselves.

Needless to say, we spent the rest of the evening before bathtime teaching them how to clean crayon off plastic doll faces and NOT working on the quilt.

No comments: