Monday, December 10, 2007

Comfort

Have you ever felt completely panicked/worried about something? Like bawling your eyes out, sick to your stomach, feelings hurting and afraid?

And then, have you prayed about it and felt 100% better?

Yeah, that was my night.

I had read a General Conference talk yesterday about recognizing the hand of God in our lives and praying to be able to see and remember the things He does for us. I must say that I definitely witnessed one of His tender mercies as my fears have been calmed and I can now approach the situation with a completely different viewpoint because of the comfort I've been given.

I'm SO grateful that we have access to all this amazing instruction and inspiration from the leaders of our Church. I don't know what I would do without it...

No comments: