Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas Shopping...

I had such great plans this year...I knew I was going to be big and pregnant by the time December rolled around, so I was going to be one of those fabulous super prepared people that you hear about in legend. The ones that have all their Christmas shopping done by August...

But you know what? I really really suck at figuring out what to get people for Christmas. Here we are less than three weeks away, and I have only bought three gifts so far. The sad thing is, I would have gotten more, I just have had no idea what to get people.

And with how many toys my kids have right now, I don't really feel like buying them more. What do you get a kid for Christmas, besides toys, that they won't be disappointed in? I'm leaning towards books...lots and lots of books. Maybe some art supplies...but with the events of earlier this week, I'm not sure that's such a great idea.

At any rate, here I am, big and pregnant and not wanting to brave the crowds, still no idea what to get people, and no time to shop. Is it wrong to order every single Christmas gift you give off Amazon, just because it's easy?

No comments: