Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Quick pics

I just realized I haven't posted some pictures in a while. (Probably because I haven't been taking them as I  lust after a new camera...) So here's a quick pic update.

Flowers

The girls helped Daddy plant flowers in the front yard on Monday night. It was a long and arduous process as I'm sure Matt will attest to. But they had a blast. 

The new watering cans will get a lot of use I'm sure.

The only problem now is keeping them from picking all the flowers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Star Wars

Here we have a great example of Kenna's Star Wars obsession. She actually sat down with the DVD case and copied it - hence the word  "WIDESCREEN" written at the top. From the way it was explained to me Obi Wan is at the bottom left, then Han Solo sort of sitting on his head. Leia, excuse me, PRINCESS Leia is next (with the bun shaped hair) then Luke and his lightsaber. (This particular movie is her favorite because Leia's hair is the prettiest.  Well of course! That's how I pick all my favorite movies!) The gray thing next to Luke is one of the ships...Matt will have to say which one, I don't know a Tie Fighter from an X-Wing. The gray circle is the Death Star. You can see a picture of what the real cover looks like here, on the top left.

She is starting to creep me out with this. I regularly hear her puttering around the house humming the Darth Vader theme.

Here are some of the pictures the girls have taken with their new little Bean camera.

 PICT0002 PICT0004

PICT0007 PICT0006

They have hundreds of pictures already - most of them of the carpet or the grass. I'll spare you.

You're welcome.

1 comment:

Heather H said...

What a fun little camera! We gave Olivia a camera for Christmas but it is a .5 (yes you read that right) so the pictures leave alot your imagination.