Thursday, May 1, 2008

Where is global warming when I need it?

This is the post wherein I don't mention the fact that there was snow on the ground when I left my house this morning. It is also where I don't mention that it is STILL SNOWING. Or the fact that it is bone chillingly cold...or that usually by this time of year we have ditched our winter coats already.

But seriously...for the love of corn...WHAT IS UP WITH THE WEATHER?!?! Excuse the yelling, but I'm having a really hard time believing in global warming when it was 33 degrees outside when I left my house on the morning of MAY 1.

Seriously, I even had to break out the colored text for this.

I WANT SPRING! I really don't want to go directly from winter to summer. Please. Please can we have spring? The slightly cool temperature with the nice breeze? You remember that time, right? Kind of like the fall but with green leaves and flowers?

can we have spring...pretty please?...

That is all for my rant...but only because I can't currently see outside a window.

Thank you.

Amen.

2 comments:

Heather H said...

This has been a crazy "spring". I too want the warm days not the hot ones that summer will bring.

KatBouska said...

Hi, I just wandered into your blog while browsing and I so agree with this. The weather is doing the same crap over here. Where did our spring go??