Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fountain of all Knowledge

I found it. The fountain of all knowledge. No, it's not the internet, silly. It's my MOM.

Can I just tell you that my mother is the most amazing woman on the planet? She's like my own personal, walking reference library. I can ask her anything and she springs to my rescue.

As in, yesterday morning:

"Mom, we want to plant a garden. Tell me everything you know."

I'm not sure if she told me everything she knows (well, because she knows A LOT) but man, with what she told me I could have my own farm.

I am seriously floored with the amount of knowledge this woman has in her head.

That and she's so amazingly generous with it.

As in, yesterday afternoon:

"I'm here to look at your garden."

That's right. She came over to my house to give me a personal consultation. How amazing is she!
She also gifted me with some stellar advice on putting together my quilt. I do not know what I would do without her.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Aren't Moms AMAZING!! I call mine all the time and she knows what I need. I sure hope I know everything like my mom does when my kids ask!!!

Heather H said...

Yay for moms!

Heather H said...

And can you tell me how you got your "are you looking for something" lable thingy? It is so fun!