Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged

SuburbiaMom tagged me for this a while back. I just realized I never did it.

OOPS.

7 things that I can do:
Fix 'owies' with a kiss
Crochet
MULTITASK
Say no
Cook without a recipe
My job
Be kind

7 things I cannot do:
Be patient
Be perfect
Keep my kids quiet in Church
Be home as much as I would like
Heal loved ones
Get enough sleep
Decorate

7 things I say often:
SHHHHHHH!
Wait your turn.
I can't understand you when you're whining.
Amen.
Are you kidding me?
Any word from the committee yet?
PFD did what?! (Just for Karen...)

7 things I plan to do before I die:
Travel extensively
Go back to school for at least a Master's degree
RETIRE
Learn to throw pottery
Read voraciously
Go to culinary school
Pursue photography

7 things that attract me to Matt:
His eyes
The way he holds me when I'm sad
How he interacts with our children
His thoughtfulness
How he understands what I need before I do
His intellect
His selflessness

7 favorite foods:
Chocolate
Mashed Potatoes
Mom's Pineapple Pie
Matt's Marinated Steak
My Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
Reuben Sandwiches
A really good salad

7 people who I would like to do this

(but only if they want to...):
Carrie
Heather
Anji
Jamie
Tanya
Tyra
Lori

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I did one too on my blog. Some were a little tough to answer.

Carrie said...

Okay, so I did your tag, now you do mine. :) The X-Files DVD comes out tomorrow. I was on the website last night under blogs and they were saying stuff about a kiss, do you know what they were talking about??

Jacy said...

Tanya: I liked reading yours! It's interesting the things you learn about people.

Carrie: Okay, turn about is fair play. I'll do it...I just need to think about it first. :o)
Oh, and no idea on the kiss. Still haven't seen it.