Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Birthday Boy!


My baby is turning ONE today.

How did this happen so fast?

One minute he was a teeny tiny baby(okay, 9 1/2 pounds wasn't that small, but still...)

Now he's a big kid that can clap and put up his dukes on command.

He stands up (no walking yet!) and crawls like lightning (just ask Aunt Lori's dog).

I'm sad that the baby stage is so rapidly being replaced by toddlerhood!

But I love seeing how his cute little personality is coming out.

Happy Birthday Little Moose!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Scarry how fast they grow up! My eyes sprung a small leak at Jade's party as I realized this was probablythe last of the 1st birthday parties (am I going to do this at them all??) He is so adorable!! I can't wait to see those dukes!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Liam! I am so stoked to see him soon. He is so adorable and has such a fun personality.

Heather H said...

Happy Birthday to your cute little man!!

Emily said...

Jacy, you had the highest bid for the photography session with Travis Deming in the auction for Nie from a few weeks ago. Congratulations! Will you please email me so we can work out payment and getting you in touch with the photographer? Thanks so much! You got a really great package.

emilygcraig@hotmail.com