Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lest ye think...

...that I have fallen off the face of the earth, I am posting a quick note here to say that no, indeed I have not fallen off the face of the earth. It, instead, has decided to crush me with its entire weight for a short season.

I have at least a dozen started-but-not-finished posts. I have just been so overwhelmed by all the goings on of late that I haven't been able to read any blogs, let alone publish my own. Bear with me folks. Our house is a very crazy place to be right about now.

I have every intention of getting back to both the reading and the writing...but alas, I think it will be another week or two until I can catch my breath. We still have some major things coming up that will be, and have been, consuming a lot of my time and mental energy.

Just don't be surprised if one day you stop by only to find that there are a bunch of entries from a month ago that weren't actually published on the date listed at the top of the post.

The reason would have something to do with what paves the road to hell...

2 comments:

Carrie said...

hey girl,
I love ya!!!! Good luck with everything. I'll pray for you and the fam!!!

*--------- ------------* (long distance hug)

Heather H said...

I will keep you guys in my prayers.