Thursday, January 3, 2008

Quotable Kids

Recent quotes from the kids:

While putting up the Christmas tree, "Mommy, our Christmas tree smells like Rosemary." - Kenna

Overheard from Alyssa while she's playing with their kitchen set, "...add some garlic salt..."

After being told for the bajillionth time to be patient, "But Mommy, being patient is so BORING." - Kenna

After putting on my pajamas that don't fit anymore and putting my hair in an ugly ponytail, "Mommy, you're so cute." - Alyssa

I think we've been watching too much Food Network, "It turns YUM into YUM-O!" - Kenna

After being told we weren't visiting Grandma and Grandpa on the way home on this particular day, "Mommy, grandpa misses me." "I know sweetie. We'll visit him soon." "But mommy, he's crying. He misses me." - Alyssa

No comments: